Here are some things you may wish to do in the new year.
- Read the Bible Using a Plan. Justin Taylor offers various ways of going through the Bible in a year.
- Commit to Fasting. John Piper gives advice on how to fast and offers six good reasons to commit to doing it in 2009.
- Pray. Piper dives into the Desiring God archives and offers up good suggestions on how to pray for other people (this year or any year).
- Look Back and Look Forward. Ray Ortlund models this in a reflective blog post.
- Make Resolutions. The Point blog quotes David Jeremiah and gives seven great resolutions you could make for 2009.
- Keep Your Resolutions. Matt Perman gives advice on actually keeping your resolutions.
[from "Culture Shift" by Dr. Albert Mohler]