Here's a look of some of the best leadership books to be released in January.
- The Soul of a Leader: Character, Conviction, and Ten Lessons in Political Greatness by Waller R. Newell
- Strengths-Based Leadership by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
- The Tyranny of Dead Ideas: Letting Go of the Old Ways of Thinking to Unleash a New Prosperity by Matt Miller
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson with Lou Aronica
- You Can't Order Change: Lessons From the Turnaround at Boeing by Peter S. Cohan
[from Leading Blog: A Leadership Blog @ LeadershipNow by Michael McKinney]