- Attend more than once a week (11%)
- Attend once a week (22%)
- Attend two to three times a month (14%)
- Attend once a month (5%)
- Attend occasionally, not on a regular basis (9%)
- Attend only on religious holidays (10%)
- Do not attend at all (29%)
The study also showed that if an adult attended worship services regularly at some point before the age of 18, there is a 55 percent chance that person is currently attending once a month or more. If the person never attended prior to age 18, there is only a 21 percent chance that individual is currently attending worship services on a regular basis.