Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today's Prayer

Lord, "here am I, send me." Isaiah experienced your presence and fell on his face in repentance. He was so in awe that he cried out for you to send Him.

Lord, as a child of yours, I beg for Your forgiveness and ask You to send me out into my world of influence to do Your will, to reach others for You, to accomplish that which You would have me do. I pray for your guidance always and your wisdom, and boldness through the Holy Spirit.

I pray for my new neighbors, that those who know you would grow closer to you and be Christ-like in the community and that those who do not know you will see Jesus in me and my life. I pray that they will see themselves in need of a Savior, and see the blessings You have bestowed upon us, and know that You are God.

In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments: