Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I want to thank you for being such a loving father.

You know the challenges of parenting. You know the needs of children. I pray that you will help every parent have the right balance of love and discipline. I pray that you will give wisdom in parenting skills and problem-solving.

While every child needs love, each one needs correction to fit them and their offenses, according to their actions, their unique personalities, and their ages. I pray for biblical values and guidance in each parent's heart, mind, and spirit.

I pray an extra special touch for single parents who must parent alone. They have their own unique battles to face.

Thank you for hearing my prayer on behalf of parents everywhere. And thank you for being such a great father.

In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: