Monday, January 5, 2009

Today's Prayer

Dear God, So many needs have come before me today. So many people are standing in the need of prayer.

Please intervene, heal, comfort, provide, have mercy upon all those who are sick, sick and tired of being sick and tired, unemployed, heartbroken, in bondage to addiction of any kind, tormented by emotional problems or mental illness, lonely, just up out of the pit of sin and walking in the light, in need of courage and strength, grieving, traveling, moving, going through changes, needing direction and wisdom, and so much more.

Thank you, God, for your tender mercies, your everlasting love, your everpresence, and for hearing our heart cries. Help me to help others. Help me to remain faithful. Help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me that I will glorify you.

In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

No comments: