“Now, therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is mine.” (Exodus 19:5)
On your nineteenth day of fasting, remember:
- Continue to speak regularly with an accountability partner from your group – you will need this more than ever these last few days
- Continue to drink water
- Pray for guidance and strength
- Worship God through music and praise
- Document your thoughts in your prayer journal
- Weight loss continues
- You become mentally aware of the Lord’s presence all around you
- Cravings are still apparent, but you’ve lasted this long!
Today’s Quote: “Purpose today to make fasting a regular part of your Christian walk and to watch as the Lord reveals himself to you in wonderful and miraculous ways.” (Jentezen Franklin)
Thoughts for your Journal:
- Consider what you would be willing to share with others today, and how you will articulate your experience and what it has meant to you in terms of your relationship with God.