Every Assignment Has a Birthplace
Are you listening? Every assignment God gives you has a birthplace. What is He saying to you today?
On your tenth day of fasting, remember:
- Water needs to be with you at all times
- Rest and relax as much as possible
- Remember your prayer time and prayer place
- Write your thoughts in your prayer journal
- Continue to meditate and listen
- Sugar free mints
- You must commit again to speaking regularly with an accountability partner from your group.
- Continued weight loss
- Bad breath
- Your senses become heightened
- Hunger pangs continue
Today’s Quote: “Do you want to hear the voice of the Creator? Do you want to know Jesus more deeply? Do you want to know the direction He desires you to take? I do. I am convinced that we will never walk in the perfect will of God until we seek Him through fasting. God knows your hunger … but He also knows that what you need is Living Water and the Bread of Life. Taste and see that the Lord is good!” (Jentezen Franklin)
Thoughts for your Journal:
- What do you think the specific assignments are that God has for your life?
- What do you currently desire in your life? Remember to pray about your dreams and ask God for guidance in what is best for your life.