Are you taking time to improve your health/fitness? Pastor, are you setting the example? How fit are you? ASk yourslef these questions:
- Can I walk a mile in fifteen minutes or less?
- Can I carry a couple of grocery bags from the supermarket to the car without difficulty?
- Can I climb one flight of stairs and not be out of breath?
- Is my blood pressure below 130/80? (Some more aggressive doctors—including mine—believe that number should be even lower . . . like 120/80).
- Is my resting pulse rate seventy beats per minute or lower?