Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today's Prayer

I praise you, O Lord, for your awesome and holy being. I thank you for the life you have given me. I appreciate the beautiful blessings you have provided in the earth around me and the simple, but important, things of life. Thank you for family -- my birth family, my extended family, my family of the church.

Please forgive me for taking them for granted sometimes, and help me to always show my appreciation and love to them.

Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for answering my prayers in the way that you know is best. Thank you for always being here for me.

With all my love, in the name of Jesus I pray, amen/

1 comment:

Brett said...

Want to bless others with your prayers during these 21 days? Check out the National Prayer Bank: http://nationalprayerbank.com

Blessings!

Brett