If we trust Jesus we can trust that he has an answer to all our fears. We, then, need to get busy about assessing where we are.
So take some time and ask God for answers as you ask yourself a few questions:
- What am I passionate about?
- What am I good at?
- Who knows me better than anyone?
- How would that person answer #1 & #2 about me?
- Is that what I’m currently doing?
- If not, what changes do I need to make to get there?
Once you have done this, you must put your faith in action and trust God to protect you and provide for you as you follow him in fulfilling your divine purpose. Trust that He’ll make a way for you and trust that He’ll move the heart of whoever leads you to help you get there.