Thursday, June 24, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
- Belief lifts your talent.
- Initiative activates your talent.
- Focus directs your talent.
- Preparation positions your talent.
- Practice sharpens your talent.
- Perseverance sustains your talent.
- Character protects your talent.
- I often discuss things with my child.
- I praise my children for things they do well.
- I know what encourages my child.
- I am a good example to my children.
- I try not to vary much in the way I deal with my children.
- I read the scriptures with my children often.
- I express affection to my children.
- My child and I often do things together.
- I know what motivates my child.
- My children know what to expect from me.
- I pray with my children.
- I tell my children they are special to me.
- We have a family worship time in the home.
- I teach my children skills.
- I talk about spiritual things with my children.
- My child and I have fun together.
- I tell my children I am proud of them.
The Leadership App from GiANT Impact allows you to have on-demand access to the latest and best leadership content directly from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch!
- Read relevant leadership articles, listen to interviews with leadership experts and practitioners, or watch videos from leading thought leaders
- Listen while you read - audio continues playing while you use the app, so you can listen while you read the latest leadership articles from GiANT Impact
- Learn more about events in your area that will help you advance as a leader
- Fully integrated with Twitter, Facebook, and email, The Leadership App also lets you impact the lives of those within your social circle! Share content with others, even if they don't own an iPhone!
BONUS FEATURE FOR
MAXIMUM IMPACT CLUB MEMBERS:
Log into your current Maximum Impact Club account and take the latest leadership resources from MIC with you, to watch, listen and read whenever and wherever you are!
.:: Download Today & Receive a Free John Maxwell Gift!
To celebrate the launch of The Leadership App, we're giving away the brand new Lunch & Learn based on John Maxwell's book "Today Matters." ($19 value). Download the app by Sunday, June 20, 2010, and use the code provided in the app to download your free copy!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
- Able to teach systematically
- A good voice
- A good memory
- Knows how to make an end
- Sure of his doctrine
- Willing to venture body and blood, wealth and honor in the work
- Suffers himself to be mocked and jeered by everyone