Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today's Prayer

Dear God,

Today I pray for pastors everywhere. They face so many decisions and burdens. They have such great responsibilities and weighty decisions. They have personal family to care for as well as church family to shepherd.

I pray that as they come to you today ... and every day ... that you will refresh their spirit, enlighten their mind, and strengthen their body. I pray that you will grant them wisdom, anointing, and openness to receive the message you want to deliver through them and to deliver that message when and to whom you want it delivered.

I pray for protection and blessing for every pastor's entire family and all the leaders of the church. Please keep them safe from all harm and evil ... and lead them on to accomplish your plan for their lives, the church's future, and the Great Commission.

In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments: