Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today's Prayer

Dear God,

Thank YOU that for every hurt, every fear, every worry, every need, there is a remedy -- through the power of the Resurrection, the presence of the Holy Spirit, and the care of the Almighty, everything is going to be all right. As long as you are in control of my life, everything is going to be all right.

I cling the Savior's invitation to "come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30).

I praise you Father, for loving me so much that you sent your only begotten son, full of grace and truth, to take my sins upon him that I might be made righteous in your sight. Thank you for the tremendous sacrifice, for your love and mercy, for life eternal, for being all that really matters -- for being my Remedy. I love you.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

No comments: