Thursday, April 3, 2008

Self Inventory

[From LifeChurch.tv : swerve by Craig Groeschel]

For a self inventory, and introspective, ask yourself the following questions.
  • In what area of life have I lost my passion? (What can I do to get it back?)
  • If the enemy were going to “take me out,” what are my three most vulnerable points?
  • What new burden has God given me in the last year?
  • What have I unlearned that has made me closer to God?
  • What new discipline is God calling me to do?
  • What has God asked me to do that I haven’t yet done?
  • Is there something that I think about more than I think about pleasing God? (Money, possessions, ministry, family, recreation, something else.)
  • Do I have an increasing joy in serving Christ?
  • Am I handling the pain of ministry with integrity?
  • Am I still being persecuted for my faith in Christ?

No comments: