Saturday, March 15, 2008

President Bush Addressed the NRB

President George W. Bush addressed the National Religious Broadcasters convention Tuesday, March 11, 2008 in Nashville, Tenn.

He said, "Evil in some form will always be with us, and we must never be afraid to face it. I know you understand that. I also know that you understand that for those who are on the front lines, and for those who struggle against evil, they could be helped through prayer. And I appreciate your prayers. I appreciate your prayers to help comfort millions of people. I appreciate the fact that you pray for our troops and their families. And I appreciate the prayers that you have directed my way. I feel your prayer. I can't tell you how meaningful they have been, to help Laura and me deal with -- do our job. And I can report to you this: that the prayers of the people have affected us, and that being the President has been a joyous experience."

(Photo by Chris Greenberg)

No comments: